Advantech was founded in 1997 and started operations in 2003 to offer management consulting services to private and public sector organizations. We have an extensive project footprint in Sub-Saharan Africa and provide consulting advice that is responsive to our clients needs. We build long lasting relationships based on integrity, trust and mutual respect. We are particularly focused on ensuring that our work and business growth benefits the countries in which we work.
- Absolute integrity
- Quality client service above all else
- Care and respect for individuals
- Excellence in all undertakings
- Continuous improvement
- We think positively
- It is our business to create and share value
- We are bold and brave
- We do not do tomorrow what we could have done yesterday
- We escalate solutions, never problems
- Good is never good enough
- We move with speed and when in doubt if we are moving fast, we move event faster
- We believe that no great business was built working Monday to Friday with a one hour lunch break
- We talk less and deliver more
- We do not ask for permission, we ask for forgiveness
- We do not send an email when a conversation will do
- We think big, enjoy ourselves, learn and teach
- We make decisions
- We get it done!
- We think!
We are particularly focused on ensuring that our work and the development of our business, benefits the countries in which we work. In addition we have a strategy and client service philosophy that ensures that our clients receive high quality service delivery.
The firm applies modern techniques to realize its goals both in the Public and the Private Sectors. The firm’s objective is to utilize and provide a high standard, modern and cost effective professional expertise to its clients by helping them achieve their own development goals efficiently and economically.